Cleansing is such a great way to reset your mind and body. I like to do it every season to reboot my system and transition into the new season feeling healthy, vibrant and renewed. I do mini cleanses anytime I am feeling a illness coming on or are just feeling run down in general. This is something I also regularly do with clients to teach them how food and stress affects their body.
When you support your system to clear toxins through herbs and eating a clean diet, it clears out the harmful toxins, which in turn promotes all of the other systems in your body to run more efficiently. Whether you have brain fog, fatigue, illness or just generally have not been feeling your best, a cleanse can bring relief and sustainable energy. It also is a great way to reset your eating habits. By cleaning the junk out of your diet, you retrain your body to crave the healthy nutritious food that provides the nutrients your body thrives on.
I recently found a wonderful 7-Day Easy Detox by Amrita that was super effective and rebooted my system quick. Here are the things I liked about this cleanse:
1. I could still eat breakfast, lunch and dinner. Your body actually needs nutrients to support detox functions. I noticed that I didn't have as much of a crash as I have experienced with other cleanses.
2. The cleanse comes with a simple guidebook and all of the herbs are blended in one packet that you take three times a day in coconut water or blended in a shake. Simplicity is key when you are cleansing.
3. It was very effective! I have been cleansing parasites from my system for the past few months and this herbal blend killed them more than anything I have tried yet. I also noticed I had other symptoms that let me know it was working which included sweating A TON, draining mucus and going to the bathroom 3-4 times a day (SUPER Sexy I know, but hey I keep it real!)
4. It has appetite control herbs and fiber like mung bean, garcinia and coconut flour that fill you up, so I actually was not very hungry at all throughout the cleanse.
5. All of the ingredients are locally, organically and sustainably grown and harvested at their most potent in order to ensure the maximum therapeutic. It is much more beneficial than taking a pill that has added fillers and that your system doesn't absorb fully.
5. I felt renewed with energy after the cleanse was over and noticed that my tummy had completely flattened out. Yay, who doesn't want a flat tummy?!
Check out the post-cleanse GLOW!
If you have been wanting a reboot for your mind and body, I highly recommend trying Amrita's 7-Day Easy Detox for yourself!
By clicking this link, you will also get a bonus six shakes and detox face mask!